Gift (Scenes from Oblivion - Sipario)


Gift


I don’t believe in destiny and I can’t fight again,
nobody knows what is the pain inside my soul.
No one is like me, forgiven by everyone,
there is no time to live, to love…

If you know a reason why I should deny your smile
please, tell me, what I can do to save my soul.
No one is like me, weaved in your simplicity,
there is a time to scream your love and cry your life
[It’s my only gift to you]


Every whisper, every breath
every moment, every silence is destroyed by loneliness
every shiver, every dream
was tonight that I’ve lost my soul
‘cause you make me cry and I can’t deny


When I’ve seen your killing eyes I lost my tears
and I shouldn’t believe that I can cry, that I can cry for you
you’re my reason where I can land my soul
there is no sea that makes us bleeding before I say to you
“It’s my only gift to you”


Every whisper, every breath
every moment, every silence, all these feelings are made of you
every shiver, every dream
is tonight that I find my soul
‘cause you make me cry and I can realize…

…it’s my gift to you.

 
from Scenes from Oblvion - Sipario, EP.
 
 
Per saperne di più sul significato del testo e sull'album clicca qui.
O vai direttamente alle seguenti pagine del sito web danieletari.com

Scenes from Oblivion - Plot (ITA - ENG)
Scenes from Oblivion - Songs (ITA - ENG)










Commenti

Post più popolari