Morpheus (Scenes from Oblivion - Sipario)


I escape from the dark, I’m searching for my blood
No one man can deny, no one soul can stand alone

…from ancient ruins I heard a voice, she said to me :
“don’t close your eyes, never stop and ride again,
Morpheus hears you… run away!”

Sleeping tonight I’ll follow the night
shadows make me bind to fear
it’s the sound of her voice
makes me proud of my sins
I only want to save her soul

[Isabel and Heria]

Open your eyes to reach the sky
calling my name and refusing the dark
[crying over me]
dwell on your fate screaming tonight for the ancient pride
[your faith is full of me]



Testo e musica di Daniele Tari



Per saperne di più sul significato del testo e sull'album clicca qui.
O vai direttamente alle seguenti pagine del sito web danieletari.com

Scenes from Oblivion - Plot (ITA - ENG)
Scenes from Oblivion - Songs (ITA - ENG)

Commenti

Post più popolari